Thank you to Gecko at http://chickenandtea.wordpress.com for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am very honored:)
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are:
1. Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 or more blogs with the award, share a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Alright, here are 7 random things about myself:
1. The two most important things in my life are my faith and my family!
2. Fall is my favorite season. I just adore the colors of the trees and the smell in the air!
3. I love anything with polka dots!
4. I am a hilarious combo of coordinated, athletic, and quite clumsy. My mom calls me a “graceful klutz”!
5. I cried watching the end of the Disney movie “Tangled”.
6. I love airports, but hate flying.
7. I have skipped in public on multiple occasions:)
I nominate the following 7 blogs for this award:
And because every post is better with a picture, enjoy this photo of a beautiful sun flare:) More to come, soon!